Aging can be described as biological changes that occur in all humans with the passage of time and the effects vary from one from one to the other. Aging is usually associated with general decline in health as most of the body organs perform less efficiently.
You can reverse aging by improving the quality of life as you age, by reversing or slowing down some of the biological changes.
The Pituitary Gland is located at the base of the brain. It is the most important gland of the endocrine system, because it controls the functions of the other endocrine glands. The endocrine glands secrete all the important hormones which control the functions of all the body organs.
Human Growth Hormone or HGH, the most important hormone, is secreted by the Pituitary Gland. It is the primary hormone responsible for functions of the brain, enzyme production, tissue repair and healing, reproduction and replacement of cells, control metabolism thus maintaining physical and mental health.
The Pituitary Gland secretes Human Growth Hormone from the time you are born. It is secreted abundantly during your childhood and peaks during puberty but it starts declining by the time you are 30. As you grow older, the functioning of the Pituitary Gland degrades and the levels of HGH secretion continue to decline at an estimated rate of 14% every 10 years.
As you age, the level of HGH in the body declines, which gives rise to a lot of symptoms which are associated signs of Aging –
• Decline in Hearing and Vision
• Loss of Muscle Strength – Overall decline in Muscle Tone
• Skin and blood vessels become less flexible – thinning, sagging and wrinkled skin
• Loss of Bone Density – Osteoporosis
• Accumulation of Fat
• Decreased Cholesterol Profile – Increased LDL and decreased HDL levels
• Loss of Immunity
• Memory problems
• Loss of Libido
• Decreased Vigor and stamina
• Loss of Sleep
• Important Body Organs function less efficiently
You must be feeling depressed already, by reading through the above list of tell tale signs of Aging. You must be already thinking, as to how to Reverse the Aging process. Well, studies have revealed that, Human Growth Hormone is a Miracle Hormone which can Reverse Aging and help you regain your youthful vigor.
Let us look at how we can increase the level of Human Growth Hormone in your body. Pure HGH can be injected into your body but they are extremely expensive. Research indicates that the best way is to Stimulate the Pituitary Gland Naturally to produce more HGH instead of introducing or injecting HGH from external sources. Studies have revealed that, pituitary glands of aging humans, if adequately stimulated, are capable of producing as much HGH as pituitary glands of younger humans.
HGH is the Fountain of Youth that we have been longing for time immemorial. Are you ready for the Miracle?
- Improved Immunity
- Higher Energy Levels
- Lower Blood Pressure and Improved Cholesterol Profile – higher HDL and lower LDL
- Stronger Bones
- Improved Cardiac and Kidney function
- Increased Libido and better Sexual performance
- Loss of Fat and improvement in Muscle Tone
- Tighter and wrinkle free skin
- Improved Sleep and Memory retention
- Elevation in Mood and Spring back in your strides
- And much, much more…